Saturday, January 07, 2006

Breakdancing at The Masquere Ball

Yup! That's my girl! She was totally breakdancing at the Masquere Ball last night at the Thames' . It was so awesome. She was grooving and twirling around all over the place like she owned it. She rocked the house. She was the only one dancing most of the time, reminds me of myself. SHe went as a princess.

Asa was quite the mingler. He'd wander from room to room being so good. Bonked his head a couple of times and got ran over twice, but all in all he was quite the trooper and had a great time. He was quite the dancer himself. He danced his tail off! He went as a sports fan.

Mikah went as a pteradactyl and showed it off very nicely. He danced with all of the girls too! He said he had a BLAST!

I was a hippie/gypsy Ezmerelda from Hunchback of Notre Dam. I put beads in my dreads..it looked supa nice.

There were a lot of teens there and it was really cool. Though that was the oldest I have EVER felt.....it was still good. A lot of great costumes and portraits, and great food and conversation.

No comments: