Saturday, January 07, 2006

An Open Moment

So last night when I posted I was still really upset and hadn't handed out the forgiveness I needed to. Well, after the forgiving process was done, I wanted to delete the post because I didn't want the post to recreate what had already been placed in the past. But the I read Danae's comment (thanks girl), and it reminded me of why I blog in all of my emotional states. I get it all out to reinsure everyone and myself that I'm not a candy-coated onion...especially not on my blog. I'm not going to put a pretty face on when my insides are cruddy. Why???? Because I will have a better walk with God if I am honest with myself and others. My every day will get better without anything dwelling and my family will also appreciate it better too. Peace to you.

No comments: