Sunday, October 30, 2005

A bunch of sickos

Man, oh, man. This is quite the weekend. Everyone, but me, is sick and there's snot everywhere! Well, not everywhere, but with three sick kids it can get yucky gooey. My biggest chore????? Me not getting sick. I've been popping vitamin C like candy for prevention...let's just hope it works.

So tomorrow's trick or treat night. Can't say I'm looking forward to it much. Can't afford anything and don't have time to make it either....which is okay. I'm sure we can wing it.

So anyways, I think Scott and the fam needs to travel the country for a year and visit all of the churches we are in somewhat contact with and write a book about our journey. Yeah.....that would be fun and mighty interesting.....but okay dreams over and reality says we're broke......so let's move on, shall we?

I'm thinking I'm getting close to the end of my wave of darkness....at least I'm hoping. I guess we'll find out soon.

No comments: