Sunday, October 16, 2005

Not sure where we are, but okay with moving forward

So Doxolgy was awesome, but I must admit, the camping part of it was the best. It was very freeing. I'm looking forward to actually owning our own tent and camping stuff to do this often with the kids. I got to meet some great people and hope to maintain some kinds of contact with them.

Our home time has been kind of rough with Mikah here lately. We aren't sure how to deal with certain behaviors and its been quite disturbing. Hopefully we can break these cycles soon or at least get a clue of what to do to maintain boundaries with a consistent method.

i found a part time seasonal job at a craft store. Its not what I expected it to be, but I am very grateful and thankful. The search for something else is still on though, sicne its not enough hours to cover what our needs are. Either way its a better situation than before.

I'm sewing once again. I have a couple of projects I'm getting ready for a craft fair that I'm hoping to sell there. That'll be very encouraging if I can actually sell some of them.

Asa's pushing through three molars at once and is being quite the tough guy about it. Every now and then he gets whiny and really fussy, but not much of a difference compared to pre-teething. He's becoming so aware of almost everything now.

Kiara's learning in a whole new way I never thought possible, but hey its the way she learns. She's learning how to write, spell, and read as she's learning how to recognize her ABC's . It's taking time and patience, but she's very willing to learn most of the time, so why not! I'm very curious as to how long it'll take her to learn how to read. She's already writing her name better and better each time and I can finally make out exactly what letters she's writing! Very neat stuff.

No comments: