Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Silent Nodds have Begun

So I have one of these things that I enjoy with people....especially my children and family. You can imagine it at least....you and everyone in the room are sitting close enough to read each other's faces. You are eith er enjoying a meal/snack, or just chilling out doing something you enjoy quietly. You glance at one another.....then here it comes... a smile and a nodd. No words needed to describe this kind of moment, its already understood. And the silence is okay, because you are comfortable and content enough with each other.

Well tonight I baked chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips.....and it happened for the first time with Asa, Kiara and myself. I have had these moments with Kiara before, but this the first with Asa. It was beautiful.

No comments: