Sunday, October 30, 2005

I've been officially blessed :)

So the Nygren's came up with a sneaky little plan to help me realize I can still be crafty and artsy even with my kids around. Unfortunately the boys of the house were all sick and couldn't go with us to Quiggly's Clayhouse. It was the perfect medicine for the waves that have been flooding through. It gave me a very nice break and was wonderful to see Kelly and Justin pre-baby arrival. I'm always in awe of first time parents pre-baby and once the baby arrives. I juggle three now and its definitely different. That first child you get the extra sweet one on one time. Its a very special time.

So anyways, Kiara just absolutely LOVED Christine at the clayhouse. I mean LOVED her. She same home that night all smiles. We haven't seen her that happy in a LONG time. Yeah, she's had fun, but this was definitely different. I can't wait to pick up my masterpiece. I'll put up a pic when it arrives. Thanks to the Nygren's for a wonderful time.

Now I need to load up on some serious vitamin C so these guys don't get me sick.....Here's to hoping!

No comments: