Sunday, January 09, 2005

torn

I can't even describe how I feel about the tsunami that struck South-east Asia. All the survivors I pray for consistantly.....practically every time I stop to watch my children play, I pray for them. I don't know how to glance towards God while praying about what happened.....the quivering question of why hits me so hard. Did He cause this....no I must argue against others about that, but why did He allow this to happen? And then I can sense myself becoming vulnerable to the impure thoughts that can follow, so I've decided not to pray about what happened, but about who it happened to, and ease every and any way efforts being made to help those involved. This is really all I can put out in words on how I feel about it all. Believe me there's a ton more, but this is where it must stop for now.

No comments: