Saturday, January 08, 2005

Sewing buff and scooter

I've finally finished my first seewing project! I've created a jacket and pant set for Kiara. It looks kind cool. There are mistakes, but heck its my first ! I'll try to get pictures up soon, but we'll see about that. I'm excited though. I've been plotting and designing in my head for ages now, and my mother gave me a sewing machine for Christmas, so I have ways to get out all of it....Yay for creativity! I can't draw for snot, let alone paint, sing or play instruments, but this kind of thing I think I can do. I just need to learn the ropes a bit hands on first. I've got two more projects I'm working on, and hope to have them finished by Wednesday....hopefully.

Other news........Asa's a scooter! my lil babe is rushing to catch up with big Mikahd D and Slammin' Kiwi ! I protest and support this. He moves like a catepillar. He rests his body by his head, scrunches his knees up under his chest then looks up, and kicks with his feet. So cute. And yet so WRONG! HE'S MY LIL BABY AND HE'S GROWING SO BIG SO FAST!! IT JUST NOT FAIR! Once he's all big, I won't have any babies to spoil until grandchildren :(

Heehee, oh well that's okay. They can grow up, but when I say pause, they best slow it down, or water works will erupt! :)

The kids and I made some snow people also.....here are some pictures...

Example
Example

No comments: