Saturday, January 15, 2005

Our Next Step

Soon enough we're going to be making a big step. Scott and I are going to be living on our own....no parents.....no room mates.....just us. My brother, our room mate will be on his own as well.

I will start working also to help out with the bills. We've been ........ well more so I've been quite blessed to be able to stay home with the kids this past year while Scott worked. Yes, there were some tough times, but now that its getting better, its all going to change. Change is okay though. Our family needs to make some changes and start leaning on God more. This doesn't mean we haven't been, but we're lacking something in our spiritual journey. I would be lying if I said I was on the right path for my spiritual well being. I do believe I'm working towards it though and should be closer as time and change goes by.

I pray our next step will be as smooth as possible. Granted moving is never really smooth.....but hopefully all of the worry and fear keeps a good distance.

I wonder how the kids will be after we move. After I start working....how will they react to it? Hopefully they will accept it for a new adventure....hopefully we as adults will too. This is our journey to God/with God/for God. I know as long as we focus on Him it'll all be good.

No comments: