Thursday, January 27, 2005

Home yay :)

The kids and I are finally back home. Its very nice to be back. This trip was mostly made for the grandparents to spend some time with the kids more before we make our distant move. So far my mom is still trying to talk me out of it all....she can't quite have the understanding of it all, but I think over all she's just going to miss us. Well, especially me because I'm the sanist and best of all her children ! ;) Hee hee. Just kidding, but at least she'll have a reason to get out every now and then for vacation. She hasn't done that in awhile. Scott's mom is going to miss us like crazy.

AHHHHHH.....our move.....I get so friggin excited everytime I think about it. We've been wanting to go to Dallas for awhile....its never really left our hearts since our visit a year and a half ago. Granted there's still a slight chance we may not get to go, but that's on God to figure out. He knows more than us what's best for us. It's going to be tough, but we'll figure it all out.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh........I received my awesome package when I got home..........locks are in my future.......my very very soon future.....more will be revealed soon enough :)

Asa's growing still.....he's 17.5 lbs. My other kids struggled to get to that weight when they were 3 months older than he is. He's my lil chunker, that's for sure. He's still a lil scooter, but getting better at it.

Mikah and Kiara have been pinching my nerves. They are both at a very conflicting age and repeatedly bounce angrily off each other, as well as they both are trying to gain independence by defying our authority as parents. They push their lines passed the limit, and when the consequences are being carried out, they persist to throw enormous fits. My patience during this hasn't been the best I'm afraid to say. I fight back by taking a few second prayers throughout the day. It helps me breathe.... Hopefully over time we will get better at this.One thing I find I have to keep reminding myself about being a parent is that I'm both a teacher and a student....and these two things overlap quite often.

No comments: