Sunday, November 07, 2004

praying prayerfully

Wow, I just recently realized that my prayer life has doubled very nicely. I find myself praying for my friends and family almost every chance I get. This is an enormous upgrade in my spiritual computer. I find the more I pray for others, the more confidence and trust I find in God. No, I don't see the answered result of my prayers, but I'm comforted while going through them. This just encourages more prayer, which rocks! Now the next step for me is to dig a lot more into scripture. I suck at that. It always seems like everytime I pick up the bible, I all of a sudden need to direct my attention towards the kids. And when they are sleeping, I tend to get really selfish with my quiet time. I hope to fix this very soon. What I may end up doing is just reading and studying the word online.

No comments: