Saturday, November 20, 2004

Happy Birthday Kiara

Example


Today is my little Kiara's birthday. She turned 3 today.....where oh where does the time go? She's getting so tall and talking so big, on top of getting prettier every day. (not sure if prettier is a word, but if not it is now!)

My grandmother had her thanksgiving dinner this past Thursday. My Aunt Cindy was able to come up from McKinney Texas with her daughter and future son-in-law, and their daughter. It was awesome to see my cousin again. Now that we're older it seems as though we connect a lot more than ever before. I like this. She's a great person, I really hope to get to know her better. Her fiance seems really nice. He's apprenticing to become an electrician.....braver than me..that's for sure! I get week kneed just thinking about trying to fix an outlet! He should be done in ten months.

My gran had the stomach flu so we saw her for seconds at a time, poor girl. She's feeling much better today though. It was a swarm of kids. There were 7 great grandkids there all under the age 10! This is not a big place either and it was raining on top of that! They all had fun though, which is good.

Here is Kiara, Asa, and Mikah below...so cute! This is so far the best picture I have of all three of them.

Example

No comments: