Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hello

I must first come out and apologize for the big pictures......I fixed them so hopefully they look and load better.

Next I must say how much I love Evanescence's newest cd. The lyrics are awesome and mostly because they are real, and I can relate to most. Below is the song "hello" lyrics. It reminds me of my transition from the box-one size fits all-way of doing church into the nice, calm and relaxed-let's get to know and love another and share His word-by being the church. At least it explains it to me my feelings of it all.



"Hello"

playground school bell rings again
rain clouds come to play again
has no one told you she's not breathing?
hello i'm your mind giving you someone to talk to
hello

if i smile and don't believe
soon i know i'll wake from this dream
don't try to fix me i'm not broken
hello i'm the lie living for you so you can hide
don't cry

suddenly i know i'm not sleeping
hello i'm still here
all that's left of yesterday

No comments: