Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Answered Prayers

Praise God Almighty! Thank you all for your prayers! My friend received just the amount she needed to get her newly rented place! I want to thank EVERYONE involved in making this happen! When I told her she started crying, and was in disbelief. Her husband gave me a big grateful hug today, with watery eyes. This whole time, everytime I was around her, she was worrying about what was going to happen, and all I would tell her was that it'll all work out at the last minute, just keep praying for it.

And here we are handing her a check the day it needs to be turned in! I LOVE how God's grace works. What's so amazing is not only that this will really touch this family, but their WHOLE family and their friends. You know how God works. I feel so blessed to know them and be be on the sidelines to this.

No comments: