Friday, March 30, 2007

A Prayer Request

Hey guys, I'm blogging because I need some prayer for a family. They are pretty much being kicked out of their apartment, because the owners just realized they could make more money in that area, so they raised the rent almost $250.00 a month. My friend just had a baby, and she also has a 3 year old, and her husband works like crazy in overtime to bring in what he can. They were approved for a home, which is actually very close to ours, but they are out $1400.00. What I want prayers for is that if they are to move there, then God will provide the money. If not then I pray that they will be able to find something else very soon and come up with the money then as well. I personally pray they will be closer so I can help out better, but maybe that is selfish, cause she's like my adopted sister. My friend's name is Mary, her husband is Mike. And just because it's already set up and I know God works in various ways, if it is on your heart to donate, then please go to my web page and go to the donation button through paypal. Thank you for all of your prayers and also please pray that Mary's family will truly become to know and love the Jesus we know. Thank you.

No comments: