Friday, April 20, 2007

There without being there

I am not okay. Actually I am far from being okay. There are so many tragedies happening with members of my family and I can't be there with them. I've never been in this situation before that I couldn't be there. I was always there. But God has called us here, and I sometimes see why, but this is the most difficult thing I am struggling with. Not being able to be there. My heart is breaking for them all, and I know I may not be the best person for them to be around, but that is how I feel I am helping.

There has got to be a better way for me to reach out to my family, but I don't know how other than listening over the phone and pray. And cry.

My sister-in-law is in some really bad shape. Never-ending pain, always in the hospital, she's not doing well at all. On top of that she's dealing with some extreme things that I can't go into. Please pray for her healing, physical and emotional.

I'm in shock, and in extreme emotional pain, I'm sorry but I have no more words to express what I need to say.

Thank you for praying.

1 comment:

gaileygirl said...

Y'all are in my prayers, girlfriend.