Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Down

I just found out yesterday morning that my 10 yr. old cousin past away. She's had seizures since she was a baby, and they were surprised she lived this long. My heart is torn apart by this. Really bad. I didn't know her, and I'm very sad that I didn't. I wish I could get up there for the funeral but right now my car and Scott's car really shouldn't take a trip like this without being fixed first. We don't have the money to fix the cars or make the trip. I'm just really trying to trust in God to find me a way up there to South Dakota. I know my family would understand if I can't go, but I feel I really need to be there for my family I've neglected to be in contact with for so many years. If I were to drive up there I would need to leave tomorrow. I know God would provide the funds and way if I need to be up there. I also know that he would mend my torn heart if I can't go. Just please pray, I feel a bit hopeless right now in my ability to go. I'm filled with so much regret. Thanks for listening.

No comments: