Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dry Sockets with encouragement

It's been a rough couple of weeks for me, but I have a feeling it's soon to end. I am in healing with my dry sockets, and no one has a cold. Yay! I should be fully healed in five to six days. I'm very much looking forward to that. Unfortuantely between my cold last week, and my pain this week, I've missed a total of 5 days on my next paycheck. Ouch. But in all honesty, I needed to take those times off. Thank God my boss is so very understanding! Any other boss would have fired me.

Good news on the horizon! I'm very encouraged about our moving situation. No reason, other than God is shining His grace on me about it and giving me faith to perservere. We have no money, no idea, but we have a target and our focus is on God about it, so it's all good!. I can't wait until this place is ours. This place is perfect in many, many ways.

To the right we have a column about our situation. We need prayers, tons of prayers. Anyone who will even take ten seconds to pray for our housing situation, please do, pass it on, put it on your prayer request at church. If God leads you to support us in any other way, great, but I'm begging for your prayers. I don't feel desparate, but encouraged to ask for all the prayers we can get. I know God will provide, it's just a matter of when, where, who, and how. Thank you friends. Much love and many blessings to you all.

No comments: