Saturday, September 23, 2006

The night after

Ow, is about all I can say right now. I'm currently awaiting for my kick-butt pain medicine to start working. Having your teeth surgically removed is no picnic, I must say. Thank God for a community that will willingly kidnap your kids to make you rest. I missed church tonight and I'm sad for it. I get obsessive about being a part of the community. This realization is more and more everyday. It just seems as though I can never get enough. I'm not saying this is a bad hing, it just helps me realize living in a community house would be great for me. My cheeks are swollen, and part of my lower lip is bruised. I look as though somebody did a serious smacking around on my face. This is where I should say, "If you think I look bad, you should see the other person!" Nah, but hey if your children ever fall (Which they WILL) and get left with an ever-last, horrible bruising this is what you say. Its funny, to everyone. Okay anyways I wanted to check in, let ya know I'm as well as to be expected, but am recovering. Yay.

1 comment:

Na said...

ouch. and thank God for vicadin.