Thursday, July 13, 2006

What a night

Okay, so I'm not sure exactly what order, but it all happened. Poor Mikah has been on the potty for 4 1/2 hours tonight....STRAIGHT. Why??? He felt like he just really needed to pee. Pain????Nope no pain. Pressure??? Nope no pressure. Burning sensation??? Nope, no burning. Well, I asked a med student that has done a lot of pediatrics, and ER nurse who has had almost 20 years of experience, and anyone else who crosses my path. No one has a clue. The man just felt a strong urge to pee for 4 1/2 hours, yet only able to pee in little amounts. This all is very rare, and pretty much unheard of. Wow I feel as though I have said that recently.....yes I have...with Kiara with the mumps being fully vaccinated! Also while I was struggling to take care of Mikah, Asa decides to be the biggest pill ever. He's throwing toddler tantrums left and right, while I was on the phone, he got ahold of the vaseline (bad mommy, you think after two other kids I would LEARN to nail vaseline to the wall!) All over the futon, all over him. I actually had little vaseline hand prints on my futon cover! On top of that Kiara has been NEEDING to play on the computer with games she constantly needs help with. She really fails to realize the true meaning of NEED.....next Kiwi lesson...hmmm. Also while I was on the phone with someone else trying to get some cranberry in the house for Mikah, Asa throws one of his tantrums on the couch, which consists of throwing his whole body back behind him and in the process busting his head open on the hard wooden arm of the futon...no blood thankfully, but a big head ache for the little man. Oy. Oh yeah , my little princess... is ALWAYS hunger/thirsty , so she decides that everytime that Asa is screaming, and Mikah needs me that she is hungry/thirsty. So that was the bad.

Yay, it's over! Mikah right now is feeling much better, the other two are calmed down, and I'm about to crash into bed while entrusting my wonderful hubby to take care of the rugrats. Or at least I hope ;) Though tonight was hard, I'm very happy Mikah is feeling better.

No comments: