Sunday, July 23, 2006

There's Something In Something!

Man, everyone is pregnant....this is pretty cool. Well, not everyone, but a lot of people are, or just had a baby. It's so awesome to watch, even through the web, God just sprouting his children left and right. And what's even more exciting is these children are in homes where He is at the center. Very neat stuff.

Well, Wednesday is a day to celebrate. 4 years (feels like 8) of marriage. Wow...that's pretty cool. It's so amazing what we as a couple have been through, and even more amazing what we as a family have been through. It's good to look back and see God's hands in situations where it seemed hopeless....yet here we are.

I went to the worship ending of the Tribal Awakening last night....I almost didn't go. My depression was sinking me and other things as well. But a friend talked me into going, and so I went with the older kids. It was just what I needed. To just lay all this crap down and let it go. Somethings still seem clingy, but even for that moment of time. I felt free. I crave this freedom for a permanent rest area.

No comments: