Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A New Day Hearing God's whisper over my loud mouth

So here lately I've been witholding a lot of anger and aggravation. In turn I've felt confused as to how to be a parent to Mikah, as well as a number of other things. So today, in the bath, soaking away the frustration of not being able to hear....I finally felt the need to just stop and breath....calm down and search, trust that God is there, holding me...even if I don't feel His presence...KNOW He's there. So I did. And I'm very glad I did. I let go of the anger and gave my confusion to God to handle. He gave me some clarity, and slowed my thinking. I'm glad too, because I almost made some hectic decisions that wouldn't have went the way I'd hope for them to.

So today is a new day and tomorrow will start afresh as well. For this I am thankful.

No comments: