Sunday, February 12, 2006

A butt load of patience required!

And if you don't have it, just ask! Yeah, I haven't been very patient lately. My moods have been swinging the bat at at everyone in this house unfortunately. See, I'm the type of person that when I get in a cruddy mood, the very best thing is to just let me be and steer clear. I hate being this way, but if you approach me during this cruddy mood, I'll snap at you like a rabid beast. But when I'm left alone, this gives me time to see myself truely, and then ask God for the patience and the automatic mood stomper, and I will be better. But I can't unfortunately do this properly all of the time when I have three kids and a husband who loves me. I wish I was programmed with a ton of patience, so my moods won't shift as crazily as they do.

No comments: