Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Chart That can change the path of mankind

Yeah........okay, maybe not mankind, but the paths and mindset of my children. We've set up a positive actions chart for Mikah and Kiara, and so far it is working brilliantly. The kids get stickers for every good deed on the poster, and then after three stickers they can trade those for a little privelage. I can't believe I haven't done this before....its been on my mind to do it, but I always assumed the kids wouldn't get into it. Well they are diggin it and I'm diggin it. I may change it though. Right now it has very specific stuff up there that we've been having problems with, but I'm thinking about doing a kind of fruits of the spirit type thing so we can have God take hold of it for us as well it will be a great way of teaching and embedding upon these kids the great ways God wants us to live, not only for ourselves but for others as well.

No comments: