Saturday, October 02, 2004

A Breath Of Thoughts

Here lately I've found myself stressed and a little worn by the kids. Watching myself be the person I try not to be has really brought down my confidence in being at home with them. I get so overwhelmed at times, I never know what to do. All I know is that something needs to change. I'm not sure how yet, but I know prayer will be involved with trying to figure that one out, as well as trial and error. I just want to be a warm loving mom that my children also respect. I can't say I'm that mom right now, or even have been in the past.......but that's what I'm going to start working towards.

I worry how it'll be when school starts. My time feels so scrunched now. I know it'll all get figured out, its just I don't see that part yet...

No comments: