Wednesday, August 11, 2004

tired

I'm tired and want to go to bed, but this baby won't stop moving around causing some pain, so I wait. I'm hoping that the pain i feel could turn into contractions, but we'll find out soon enough. My body is more than ready, but this baby is being very patient. I spoke to my father on the phone today and it disturbed me. He was pretty lit, and it just reminded of things of the past I have tried to forgive him for. I kind of pray about or at least have prayerful thoughts on it, and try to move on, but my weakness of letting satan keep reminding me about it all is kind of hard. I've always wondered what it would be like to have two parents. I remember shortly after I decided to follow Christ, it was weird calling Him father. I never knew the term before. At least not in a caring sense. A father to follow and let be my guide. A father to love and respect. A father to be happy to be around. I never got that with my own father. I don't have sorrow over this though. My mother was and still is awesome. She cared for us as well as took care of us. I still depend on our conversations together, just for support.well i'm gonna try to lay down and see what happens :) .

No comments: