Saturday, October 30, 2004

Wow, what a night for poor lil Kiara. She threw up earlier this afternoon and later this evening she had a temperature. I put her in a cool bath to help bring the temp down. I don't like it when my babies are sick, it sucks. She slept on the couch for awhile, and didn't fight me to go to bed tonite, which is highly unusual...SHE MUST BE SICK! Asa has been a lil cranky too, but his is due to the fact he's too stubborn to stay asleep long enough during the day to where at night he's fighting so hard cause he's so tired.

On top of that I've had a gazillion things on my mind. A big concern of mine is what we are going to do this next year or so. It is so curious.....time will tell, but in the next 2 months we need to decide. This at least gives us time to figure it all out.

Heavenly Father, grant me the patience and the wisdom to see...........amen.

No comments: