Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas is Texas

Wow pretty much ishttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif all I could say about the blessings that have been thrown at us in this holiday season. On top of that we just really had a great day with wonderful company, and I drank in my pajamas......yeah that was randomly put out there on purpose.I had refused to get out pf my pajama pants, just because they were SOOOOOOO comfortable. Also we were gifted a bottle of wine, and had one ourselves. I haven't drank that much in quite awhile, but that day one of those bottles I claimed and thoroughly enjoyed throughout the day. Hee hee. Drunk.....far from, but feeling good.

Also can I mention we were able to play outside with the kids WITHOUT our coats! Yeah baby! Granted the summers are hot and intense, but I can handle this winter stuff without 20 gazillion feet of snow.

Also I need to throw out there our wonderfully awesome and dreadful visit with the Nygren's.......check this out! Yeah...I did that.

No comments: