Saturday, December 17, 2005

wow its quiet in here

Scott and Mikah went out and about, and Asa and Kiara are here at home with me. Asa, I guess needed a nap because he's now passed out on the floor. Kiara is in the hallway playing pretend like Kiara always does. I have almost all of the dishes done, worked 5 hours, and made myself a huge amount of food for lunch as I started getting extremely loopy and desperate for nourishment. On top of that read the post below. I feel as thoug I've had a full day already, and I still have got to go to church tonight. My baby Asa is sick with the tummy flu and it seems as though he got it from his big sis Kiara, who both shared with Daddy. So Mikah and I are gonna have to build ourselves a higly guarded quarentine tent to put the sicko's in ;) that way we don't get sick. Crossing my fingers cause I need to have some lovely dreaded fellowship with my girl this week and it doesn't go with my plans anyways.

No comments: