Thursday, February 21, 2013

This cat is crazy!

So every time I lay down and get comfortable my cat gets right in my face and demands attention. He will nuzzle for a moment then turn around and put his Burt in my face. Seriously?!?!? I do love him dearly though. So I survived another day at work. I've been lifting a bunch of cushions today up and over my head. I know what you're thinking they're cushions. They're light. Well yeah one or two maybe but these are like couch cushions and I carry at least 8 at the same time over and over again. I trim the excess threads..carry the cushions to the squishing machine so I can slip a bag over them then push a button to release the part that shoves them into the bag /box...tape it then label it and run it where it can be scanned and come back and do the whole process all over again. Yes it's menial, but honestly I love it. Did some deep cleaning here at home. I have to say if you give me a choice of a spot cleaning mop or one with cotton ropes, I'll choose the cotton any day. It has to be hilarious how I mop floors. Here there is no carpet so there's a lot to mop. Well I get a fluffy, but ragged towel and step and slide around on that while I take the very much dripping mop all over the floor in figure eights. As I walk around with the towel under my feet it dries the floor as I go. Someone at work today asked me if I had any hobbies. I just laughed and said too many. Let me see if I can make a list...: Henna art jewelry making wire art mosaics tiedye painting sketching singing song writing crocheting reading writing novels sewing refinishing furniture oil pastels photography Give me time...............I'm sure there's more :) Well, my shoulder is burning fom the lifting at work, so I guess I best ice it and lay down. Blessings friends.

No comments: