Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Update---I really am alive

Wow, so much has happened, yet I have so little time to blog. Tick tock tick tock. My family came in for a week , had a blast at the waterpark and kareoke bar, as well as some fun at home with games. I miss them so much already. Asa turned 2 August 13th, YAY!! Mikah started public school this week and is LOVING IT! He's making friends and his teacher is very very nice. God definitely matched him with a good one, for sure! He's excited about doing homework and is doing very well. They are now in a review time to see how much each kid knows. Kiara possible starts Pre-K next Monday. We should find out Friday. She takes a test tomorrow to see how much she knows or something. Work is going very well, I'm happy to see Friday, but also happy to see Monday. Those days to sleep in are nice, but its also a good feeling when you have a day full of things accomplished. Let's see what else....OH YEAH! LGBC got a drum and I'm learning how to play it! Yay. I won't be as good as Joshua and Kristen, but hey, it'll bring that good feeling of their presence. Scott's parents arrive next week also, and will be here for 7 days! I'm excited about that. I truelly have been blessed with in-laws....(especially my father-in-law who can be as ornery as myself ;) I have a feeling something truelly edifying will happen while they are here. Not sure quite what that is yet...we'll soon find out. Oh yeah, I'm learning how to drive a stick shift....man that looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier than it is. At least that first gear, man it hates me! Reverse too. I found myself praying today not to allow me to stop fully, so I can keep the car going and if I do stop let me go without killing it or screeching the tires like a nut. Yeah still working on that. Grrr. Well, that's about it for now. Just wanted to give an update. It may be a little while until I can blog again. Oh yeah....looking for a new place in the area. God has one picked out, we just got wait for Him to reveal it. Hee hee.

2 comments:

Na said...

you're cute heather. sounds awesome that mikah is goign to school and possible kiara too. life transitions are good. thansk for the update.

the nygrens said...

good stuff.
you need help finding a place? (wink wink)
justin
http://tribalicious.squarespace.com