Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ummmmmm, yeahhhhh

I'm getting the three Miller-teers ready for bed and making sure all of the school stuff is ready for tomorrow and yada yada yada. Wow, I have school kids. Or at least kid until we find out tomorrow about Kiwi. She has these little skorts that are just sooooo adorable! Mikah looks so handsome. They have to wear uniforms, if you didn't know, and man oh man, who thought that a white shirt was a good idea for part of the uniform??? I want to know. Obvious it wasn't a parent, that's for sure. Hello! Kids! Stains! Hee hee, okay, that's my venting moment about that. Other than that they look soooo cute and it's so easy finding their outfits...yay!

Game night/day was today/night. It was fun. We played Crazy 8's and Life. We have to do this regularly and get some more games too. I love playing games, so do the kids. Any ideas out there for family nights? I'm searching for something that we all can do together that would be fun and cheap. Ooooh, pictionary for kids.....Uno, dice....I think Mikah knows how to play poker, go fish, and maybe rummy. Okay enough rambling.

So to the important grown-up talk....Asa just farted, and he giggles and says, "I far-weed!" Too cool little man, too cool.

I watched V is for Vendetta last night and it was pretty good. Makes you think of what the future holds, and how it will compare.
I see it very likely, unfortunately, just because of how much media can fog reality, yet so many people take the media's word for truth.....hmmm. Just watch it...it's good for the thinking.

1 comment:

Na said...

that's cool that asa knows that he farts and says it. my boys aren't that aware yet. they just fart and go on w/ their life.

v for vendetta looks wierd, but interesting.

we're part way through amovie called mirrormask. it is very very artistic and i recommend it already. we're supposed to finish it tonight. :)