Sunday, December 05, 2004

the day after tomorrow??????soon?

I've been finding some info in yahoo news that's been disturbing. Not surprising though...it just sounds too much like a recent movie that came out: The Day After Tomorrow. Anyone who has seen it knows what I mean.....disturbing, not surprising.

What I actually find extremely disturbing is that our country..more specifically our president is failing to give a damn about it. It'll hurt our economy.....boohoo. Our country makes possibly the most pollution of the countries in this world, and yet our administration opted out of the Kyoto Protocol....what a bunch of crud.

Here are the articals that got my attention: bang boom



Granted I suggest you to look and do your own research accordingly, but this just is where mine began.

1 comment:

Henna Hippie Mama said...

thanks girl! take care