Monday, June 04, 2007

yo-yo

I'm not quite sure how I feel at the moment. The past couple of weeks have been momentous, and just go, go, go. There's a lot of good things happening and bad things, but hey that's life, and that's why I am here, for the good and the bad, just as long as I'm on God's path...I'm good.

I'm learning a lot more on how to just trust God and allow Him to wow you. I also know that it's always at the last minute, but hey that's okay too.

I am very tired at the moment, but I mostly wanted to jump up here and ask you all to keep praying for energy for me, as well as organization in my life a tad bit. Thanks, I'll write more soon.

1 comment:

Na said...

i can't remember if i've dont this yet or not, but i wanted to thank you for the skirt. it's beautiful. i love it so much. it's perfect and so thoughtful of you. im very grateful!

I want to make these now.

Much love to you and your family.