Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tomorrow is for work

Tomorrow I go back to work. Yes I actually still have a job. My boss rocks! I hope to be on track and get things done the same if not better than when I left.

I started on an anti-depressant/anxiety medication three days ago. I won't know much about it helping for maybe another week, but it may take longer. So we will see how it goes. I've been feeling sketchy and really tired lately, but yesterday and today I have been out of bed (where I've been the past week) and cleaning house and rummaging through kid clothes, and trying to figure out how we can't help get our stuff to not be clutter. I feel a solution is underway. Any ideas or tips of organizing would be wonderful...I suck at this.

Okay, I think I am off to watch a movie while I label my coverless VHS tapes.....yes we still own these, and actually continue to buy them due to incredible pricing.

2 comments:

Na said...

so maybe it's working since you are in the organization mode? i hope the medicine really helps man. i look forward to hearing more from your experience as i wonder if i need i tmyself.

Anonymous said...

give the meds a good chance. sometimes it can take up to 4-6 weeks for them to have their full effect. i'm praying for you!