Tuesday, August 16, 2005

a good evening

i got some errands ran today and made a ton of calls. i even took all the kids grocery shopping....not that i had much a choice, but it went great! the kids were so well behaved today, it was amazing. this hasn't been happening often, unfortunately, but we have been seeing little tidbits of progress, and i can settle for baby steps. tonight h
as really made me miss being a housewife/fulltime mommy. (sigh) but its also good for me to work also. my job has been yucky lately but hopefully i can remedy that soon. i got to talk with my neighbor for quite the while and had a comforting conversation. i really enjoy talking with her and hope that the next gap isn't near as long as this one was. kids helped me put away the ton of groceries so they could play outside. that was cool o them.well best go, typing one handed and asa's getting sleepy. for birthday pictures go to scotty's blog.

No comments: