Saturday, May 05, 2007

Yo, hello, fellow peeps!

Wow, all three kids are asleep, it's Friday night, PARTY!!!!! Yeah okay, maybe a beer or two, but tonight I'm working. On what you might ask? I get to be a part of Bride of the Cape. It's gonna have almost a hundred artists/cartoonists and they expect around 5000 people to come to this. I'm excited I was able to get in with the fabulous people from Art Love Magic to do my henna....God knows I need the money and I am more than willing to do this kind of thing for money because I enjoy, it's creative, I get to hang out with people and network/make relationships, oh yeah did I mention I get to do this for money??? I'm really thrilled. My henna thing is just growing and growing with my big umph behind it, I hope to take it far. Even if I only do it one or two weekends out of the month, this is rockin.

Okay guys, back to work for me :) Things work out smoothly the more you prep for it.

No comments: