Sunday, February 05, 2006

What's up God?

It's days like these when I find myself excited about not totally knowing what's going to happen....it's very rare too. I've been in some really great and fast building relationships with some ladies at work. It happened very sudden and very naturally which is awesome. They come to me in conversation and express their needs and talk out their troubles. We hang out when we can and just enjoy each other while at work and sometimes out of work.

Well, a couple of them have come to me about doing some kind of Bible study/reading/prayer time with them, and its about to start very soon. Some are believers, some are just curious. I have no idea what God has in store, but its going to be awesome and big. These girl come from very rough and unreal backgrounds, and it amazes me how well they function today with all they have been through and are going through.

What gets me is that I don't look at myself as a leader...not at all, but right now I'm put in this position, and it feels different. I feel totally unworthy to serve God, but I plan to give all I have. I just pray I can get my whole family involved in where ever He needs me. I'm really excited about this, but scared I'll screw it up. Your prayers are appreciated.

No comments: