Sunday, April 17, 2005

Wow would be enough

I can't believe we've been here this long already. I'm still looking for a job, and it hasn't been easy for me at all. Its been so long, and my self confidence has lower a bit since having kids. I don't blame it on the kids at all, but having kids has changed my life around totally. I'm not the same person I use to be, its just factual. I use to be able to grab interviews without even going to the place or sending a resume'. Also I've been sick and its made my voice horrifying. I won't call on apps until its back to normal. Most places are customer service type jobs, I need to sound friendly over the phone, not like Frankenstein, ha ha.Yester, I lost my voice. I had to whisper to people. It was crazy. Today I still sound raspy, but hopefully tomorrow I can call, and go to more places.

my fam is dow, mom, sis and nephew. They came in on Friday, and on Saturday, my poor nephew was breathing really hard and wheezing like crazy, so he spent the day in two hospitals. The first one transfered him over to the children's hospital to get asthma treatment. He's doing much better now. He can't be too active though, and its hard for him to remember that.

Another happening, is: ASA PULLED HIMSELF UP, STANDING UP AGAINST THE FURNITURE! His first time, I might add, and I GOT TO SEE IT! Its been seeming as though Scott has seen most of his firsts, so this made me feel better :)

ta-ta for now!

No comments: