Monday, October 18, 2004

Long Over Due

It's been a little over two weeks since my last post......but oh well. I have wanted to post so many times, but rarely find the time. And the rare chances whe I do have my hands free, and a moment to sit down and do it, I just want to take a breath and relax.

Its been quite interesting around this house lately. A lot of stress build up, and big questions of the future coming months, as well as the present days. Mikah has us up in a twist, and I'm trying to reverse it. Kiara has been starting to cause some problems as well. And between the both of them screaming at each other and me, its hard to keep Asa asleep, so in mid-day he's nonstop crying and cranky as ever. I just want some peace in the house again.....I find myself exceptionally emotional at the oddest times, and just bawl my eyes out. Unfortunately that never helps.

I'm thinking about switching Asa to formula. It seems as though he eats constantly and formula tends to fill the babies up more than breast milk. I feel like a failure just saying that. I might just supplement formula here and there...not sure yet. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get Asa to eat less frequently I'm all ears. All I know is if I don't have to be feeding as many times as I am, then I would have more time to work with the other two kids. We'll see. I want to talk with my lactation consultant first and see what she has to say.

No comments: